Fees and Charges
By enrolling in the course, you agree to pay the course fees (plus applicable surcharges) for the course using the payment method you have selected under the course Enrolment Agreement.
You are required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if you do not complete your course.
Student fees will include the necessary e-learning resources such as online interactive resources, online pdf’s or workbooks dependent upon the course of study chosen.
Generally, online training course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer to a Seminar training course. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to the following address: email@example.com AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training TIME ALLOWED for ANY online course:
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 30 minutes to 1-hour: 10 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 1-hour to 2-hours: 15 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 2-hours to 7-hours, 59 minutes: 20 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 8-Hours or more: 30 minutes MAXIMUM
Transfers: ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 24-Hours of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Student has not EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM time allotted. You may transfer your registration fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The tuition difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER 24-hours OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM allotted training time (indicated above), your tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Orders placed with a “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for a refund, cancellation, or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Unlimited access means that your course access does not expire. Therefore, as long as you are active for any time over a 12-month period, your login and password will remain active so that you can access your course. The only other exception to “unlimited access” is if the course is cancelled, updated or changed. This would only happen if all students have completed the course.